- 27th March 2018
- 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm
- Sutton Coldfield Baptist Church, Trinity Hill, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands, B72 1TA
- 0121 355 5088
Divorce Recovery Workshop is
- Offered unconditionally to anyone, the only qualification for attending is that participants have experienced an irretrievable breakdown of a significant relationship
- Mainly about group work, participants are encouraged, but never pressured, to share their experiences and learn from others in the group
The workshop offers six 2 hour sessions covering the following topics:
- Is This Really Happening To Me?
- Coping With Your ‘Ex’
- Assuming New Responsibilities
- Letting Go and Forgiveness
- Family Matters
- Thinking about New Relationships
Who can attend?
DRW is suitable for anyone of any age, at any stage of separation or divorce.
For further details contact the course co-ordinators Paul and Elaine Syratt at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 07399 611620.