- Monday | 22nd February 2016 to Sunday | 28th February 2016
- All Day
- Sutton Coldfield Baptist Church, Trinity Hill, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands B72 1TA
- 0121 355 5088
We are convinced that prayer makes a difference and want to carry on praying, even when we can’t always see what God is doing.
Luke 18:1 “Then Jesus told his disciples a parable to show them that they should always pray and not give up.”
Lets not give up but keep on persistently praying throughout this week and beyond. There will be a prayer booklet to help us and also a series of prayer meetings at different times throughout the week. The booklet will help us have a focus for our prayers for each day of the Week of Prayer. These are Jesus’ “I am” sayings which can be found in John’s gospel. We see Jesus made some amazing claims about himself. Those claims can change and transform lives today.
Our prayer is that as we pray together this week, we would experience more of Jesus in our lives making us effective and powerful disciples who makes disciples.
Our prayer is also that Jesus moves in the lives of those people and situations we bring to him. With that in mind, there are prompts for us to pray into on each day for ourselves but also for others as well.
Week of Prayer
Prayer Meetings Prayer Meetings
Monday 22nd February
- 6.30—7.30 am (includes breakfast) in the Church Lounge
- 5.00—6.00 pm in the Church Lounge
Tuesday 23rd February
- 9.00—10 am in the Church
- 7.30—8.30 pm in the Church
Wednesday 24th February
- 8.00—9.00 am in the Church Lounge
- 2.00—3.00 pm in the Church Lounge
Thursday 25th February
- 10.00—11.00 am in the Church Lounge
- 4.00—5.00 pm in the Church
Friday 26th February
- 10.30—11.30 am in the Church Lounge
- 8.30—9.30 pm in the Way Inn
Saturday 27th February
- 7.30—8.30 am in the Church Lounge
Sunday 28th February
- 5.00—6.00 pm in the Church Lounge then stay on for our Baptism Service!