Living the Life is a new course for:
- Those who have just become Christians
- Those who have completed the Questions of Life Course
- those who are Christians and have just started attending our church
We meet on Wednesday evenings for a simple 2 course meal and the opportunity to hear a talk and ask questions. Throughout the term we will look at:
- The essentials of the Christian faith
- Living out our faith in everyday life
- Answering difficult questions about the Bible
The course runs on Wednesday evenings at 7pm in the Church Hall and you can join in whenever you are ready, it doesn’t need to be at the start of a term.
This is an introduction to Christianity at Sutton Coldfield Baptist Church, incorporating Alpha. For those considering faith and have questions about faith, we recommend the Alpha Course.
Dates and Details
See our events page for information about current and forthcoming courses.
Please contact us either via phone 0121 355 5088, completing the contact form on this website or via email email@example.com. It will be really helpful to know how many people we are catering for.