Required soon as possible:
Site Manager 25 hours per week
(Monday to Friday, with occasional weekends)
We are seeking to appoint a suitably skilled and experienced person who is able to
- assist the Church staff, volunteers and users in maintaining welcoming, clean and safe premises.
- assist church staff and organisation leaders in preparing the church facilities for activities and events.
- extend the love of Jesus by being willing to pray with those who request it, and to provide friendship and supervision to those on the fringes of the community.
Responsibilities will include
- Preparing rooms for regular and occasional events and bookings
- Building positive relationships with visitors to the church
- Porterage and managing storage
- Routine checks and tests
- Minor works and repairs
- Supervising contractors on site
- Cleaning paths, play areas and car parks
Job Share applications are welcome.
An occupational requirement exists for the post-holder to be a practising Christian in accordance with the Equality Act 2010.
For further details, please see below, or contact John Williams, Admin Team Leader, email@example.com , 0121 355 5088.
Closing date for applications: 12 Noon, Friday 30th June 2017.