You are invited to our all age Harvest Service at Sutton Coldfield Baptist Church on Sunday 13th October at 8.30am, 10.30am or 6.30pm. A crèche is provided for under 3s and there are separate activities for under 5s.
- We have 356 people registered with us for foodbank, about 100 have only been once and a further 100 only having 2 or 3 bags.
- By the beginning of August we had given out 1670 parcels feeding 2330 people, this is compared to 1145 parcels for the same time last year.
- We regularly order food from Tesco for the foodbank with the donations of money which are given through the church.
- Please give generously to the foodbank at the church services on 13th October or bring items to the office during the week.
- If you are available to help sort and store the food on the evenings of 14th or 15th October please speak to Georgina Whateley.
|Cereal Bars||Cereal small box||Tea bags 40 or 80||Coffee 100g or 200g||1lt Squash|
|UHT Milk||Tin Ravioli||Tin Macaroni||Tin Hot Dogs||Tin Meatballs|
|Tin Spaghetti||Baked Beans||Tin Tuna||Tin Salmon||Tin Sardines|
|Tin Ham||Tin Spam||Corned Beef||Sandwich Paste||Tin Kidney Beans|
|Tin Mushy Peas||Tin Carrots||Tin Peas||Tin Sweetcorn||Tin Tomatoes|
|Inst. Flavoured Pasta||Inst. Flavoured Rice||Inst. Flavoured Noodles||Pasta Sauce||Tin Chilli|
|Tin Stew||Tin Pies||Tin Curry||Marmalade||Jam|
|Tin Potatoes||Inst. Potatoes||Tin Custard||Sponge Puddings||Rice Pudding|
|Tin Fruit||Biscuits||Toilet rolls 4’s||Fruit juice||Inst Hot Choc 200g|
|Dried pasta 500g||Tin Soup||Toothpaste||Washing powder||Flannels|
|Shower gel||Shampoo||Multi-purpose cleaner||Dish cloths||Bags for life|