- Thursday | 16th February 2018
- 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm
- Church Lounge Sutton Coldfield Baptist Church Trinity Hill Sutton Coldfield B72 1TA
- 0121 355 5088
A Marriage Enrichment Event from Sutton Coldfield Baptist Church Family Ministry Team.
“Cherish” – The forgotten vow and how to keep your love alive.
An evening for couples who wish to explore how we can really value our partner, how best we can express our love for each other and how we can keep our love alive over the long haul.
Based around Care for the Family DVD material featuring:
- Stories from real-life couples
- Conversations with marriage and relationship specialists
- Trusted wisdom from Rob Parsons, Katharine Hill, Nicky & Sila Lee
- Street interviews
There will be time between DVD sessions for you (with suggested questions) to reflect on the material privately with your partner. As with all our Marriage Enrichment events, there is no group work, you will not be asked to share anything about your relationship with anyone other than your partner.
7:30pm on Friday 16 February 2018 in Sutton Baptist Church, approximately 2 hours.
£8 per couple including session notes, refreshments and cake or dessert!
For more information:
Contact Rorie & Kathy Grieve: tel. 07787 861054 or email firstname.lastname@example.org