- Wednesday | 21st November 2018
- 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm
- Church Hall, Sutton Coldfield Baptist Church, Trinity Hill, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands B72 1TA
- 0121 355 5088
Living the Life is a course for
- Those who have just become Christians
- Those who have completed the Questions of Life or Alpha Course
- those who are Christians and have just started attending our church
We meet on Wednesday evenings for a simple 2 course meal and the opportunity to hear a talk and ask questions. Throughout the term we will look at:
- The essentials of the Christian faith
- Living out our faith in everyday life
- Answering difficult questions about the Bible
The course is held in the Church Hall and we encourage folks to come along whenever they are ready to join with us. It doesn’t matter if it is later in the term.
Please contact us either via phone 0121 355 5088, completing the contact form on this website or via email email@example.com. It will be really helpful to know how many people we are catering for. We ask for a donation of £3 to cover costs if you are able).
This is an introduction to Christianity at Sutton Coldfield Baptist Church. For those considering faith and have questions about faith, we recommend the Alpha Course.