Making Sense of Life
Our Vision Statement starts with the phrase “Making Sense of life together”.
- We are convinced of the need to Make Sense to a broken world, we believe in God’s wisdom for every day Life.
- The Church does not exist for solely Christians but for all people and so we endeavour to ensure that everything we do is understandable and relevant to all.
- We are committed to making Church a place where all can come each week and meet God, irrespective of their knowledge or relationship with God.
- The Church seeks to offer practical help in life and a faith that makes a difference to everyday living
Courses and Groups
We offer a series of short courses and practical support that people might find useful at particular points in life.
- Marriage Preparation Course
- Marriage By Design
- Marriage Enrichment (Course on Demand)
- Parenting Teenagers
- Divorce Recovery Workshop
- Prayer Requests
- Small Groups
Please see our events calendar to view details of the dates and timings of forthcoming courses.
If you can’t see what you’re looking for, then please use the contact form on this page and we’ll get back to you.