Living the Life
Covid Update: At present we have not been able to restart this activity. We are hoping to restart very soon. In the meantime you might be interested in Questions of Life. We will update this page when we have any updates. If you would like further information, or to register interest please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Living the Life is a weekly course for those who want to learn how to live out their newfound faith or get to know us as a church. It is designed for:
- Those who have just become Christians
- Those who have completed the Alpha Course
- Those who are Christians and have just started attending our church
We meet on Wednesday evenings at 7pm in our Church Hall (during term time) for a simple 2 course meal (alongside the Alpha Course) and then at 8pm we hear a talk by Donald, Cath or another speaker and have the opportunity to ask questions and discuss what has been said.
These are some of the topics we look at throughout the course:
- What does the bible say about sex and relationships?
- Making sense of life together
- A rough guide to materialism
- Living with integrity
- Caring for others
- The importance of inviting and attending
- A rough guide to the Old Testament
- Why doesn’t God answer all prayers?
You can join the course whenever you are ready, it doesn’t need to be at the start of a term. Please contact Cath if you would like to find out more or to book in: email@example.com