Parenting Children Course
Covid Update: Unfortunately due to COVID restrictions we are not able to offer our usual parenting children courses, but we will look for new dates as soon they can be allowed and will promote them here.
In the meantime if you would like to access online resources we would recommend looking at the Care for the Family website which offer lots of information and resources to help many different parenting situations and issues including setting boundaries, safety online and valuing our children. Please follow this link:
Developing a strong and mutually enriching relationship with our children is a very important role.
This informative course is for parent(s), step parent(s), grandparent(s), foster parent(s) and carer(s) of children aged 0-10.
The course comprises five weekly sessions using video material and some discussion time covering the following topics:
- Building strong foundations
- Meeting our children’s needs
- Setting boundaries
- Teaching healthy relationships
- Our long term aims
Next course dates:
- Starting Tuesday 21st April 2020
- 7.30 to 9.30 in the Church Lounge
- Refreshments included
Cost £15 per person or £25 per couple
To further information please contact:
- Mark & Kerry Tipton Tel: 07855 862107
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- or ring the Church Office on 0121 355 5088