Divorce Recovery Workshop deals specifically with helping the individual come to terms with a marriage or relationship that has irretrievably broken down.
Each of the six sessions uses video material which provides a constructive focus, and small group sessions that offer a safe and secure environment in which to discuss and understand personal feelings.
Next workshop dates:
The Workshop is Extremely Effective
It enables people to have a better understanding of what they are going through, provides them with support from others in a similar situation and assists in the process of readjustment in their lives.
The workshop forms an excellent basis to commence and continue recovery.
There is a noticeable change in participants over the six sessions.
It also provides a new circle of friends after the workshop is over.
Divorce Recovery Workshop is:
- Offered unconditionally to anyone, the only qualification for attending is that participants have experienced an irretrievable breakdown of a significant relationship
- Mainly about group work, participants are encouraged, but never pressured, to share their experiences and learn from others in the group
The workshop offers six 2 hour sessions covering the following topics:
- Is This Really Happening To Me?
- Coping With Your ‘Ex’
- Assuming New Responsibilities
- Letting Go and Forgiveness
- Family Matters
- Thinking about New Relationships
Who can attend?
DRW is suitable for anyone of any age, at any stage of separation or divorce.
For further details contact the course coordinators Ray or Lucy at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 07366 083755.
See our EVENTS CALENDAR for more information about more forthcoming courses.