Divorce Recovery Workshop
Divorce Recovery Workshop deals specifically with helping the individual come to terms with a marriage or relationship that has irretrievably broken down.
Each of the six sessions uses video material which provides a constructive focus, and small group sessions that offer a safe and secure environment in which to discuss and understand personal feelings.
The workshop is extremely effective. It enables people to have a better understanding of what they are going through, provides them with support from others in a similar situation and assists in the process of readjustment in their lives.
The workshop forms an excellent basis to commence and continue recovery. There is a noticeable change in participants over the six sessions. It also provides a new circle of friends after the workshop is over.
Divorce Recovery Workshop is:
- Offered unconditionally to anyone, the only qualification for attending is that participants have experienced an irretrievable breakdown of a significant relationship
- Mainly about group work, participants are encouraged, but never pressured, to share their experiences and learn from others in the group
The workshop offers six 2 hour sessions covering the following topics:
- Is This Really Happening To Me?
- Coping With Your ‘Ex’
- Assuming New Responsibilities
- Letting Go and Forgiveness
- Family Matters
- Thinking about New Relationships
Who can attend?
DRW is suitable for anyone of any age, at any stage of separation or divorce.
Next workshop dates:
- Starting Wednesday 27th February 2019 for six weeks
For further details contact the course coordinators Ray or Lucy at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 07366 083755.
See our events calendar for dates and information about more forthcoming courses.