Data Privacy Principles
Sutton Coldfield Baptist Church is committed to protecting your privacy and processing data lawfully. We therefore:
- Aim to be clear when we collect your information and not do anything you wouldn’t reasonably expect.
- Always store data securely to prevent unlawful or unauthorised processing, access, loss, damage or destruction.
- Communicate with you according to your preferences and give you control over those preferences.
- Will not share personally identifiable information with any other organisation without your consent.
- Act in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018 and the UK General Data Protection Regulation.
- Will respond to and address any data related questions submitted in writing.