- Tuesday | 25th September 2018 to Tuesday | 23rd October 2018
- 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm
- Sutton Coldfield Baptist Church, Trinity Hill, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands B72 1TA
- 07855 862107
Parenting teens is harder than ever for most parents today!
We are the main influence on our teenagers’ future. Discovering we are not alone in the challenges we face and sharing ideas with other parents can make a huge difference. Meeting our teenagers’ deepest needs, setting healthy boundaries, helping to develop their emotional health and teaching them how to make good choices takes skill and dedication. Taking time to reflect on our end goal can help us build strong relationships with our teenagers now.
- Keeping the end in mind
- Meeting our teenagers’ needs
- Setting boundaries
- Developing emotional health
- Helping them make good choices
For more details please call Alan & Karen Cobbald on 07855 862107 or email email@example.com
Advance booking is essential.