Our Data Privacy Principles
Sutton Coldfield Baptist Church is committed to protecting your privacy and processing data lawfully. We therefore:
- Aim to be clear when we collect your information and not do anything you wouldn’t reasonably expect.
- Always store data securely to prevent unlawful or unauthorised processing, access, loss, damage or destruction.
- Communicate with you according to your preferences and give you control over those preferences.
- Will not share personally identifiable information with any other organisation without your consent.
- Act in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018 and the UK General Data Protection Regulation.
- Will respond to and address any data related questions submitted in writing.
The Sutton Coldfield Baptist Church website (www.scbc.org.uk) collects personal information when you submit information via a contact form or send us an email. Please do not submit information which you do not wish to be held by us.
Our site is set to ‘allow all cookies’ to provide you with the best experience. You can disable cookies in your browser. More information about this can be found here: https://www.wikihow.com/Disable-Cookies.