We are convinced of the need to Make Sense to a broken world, we believe in God’s wisdom for every day Life. The Church does not exist for solely Christians but for all people and so we endeavour to ensure that everything we do is understandable and relevant to all. We are committed to making Church a place where all can come each week and meet God, irrespective of their knowledge or relationship with God. The Church seeks to offer practical help in life and a faith that makes a difference to everyday living.
We believe there is something for everyone at SCBC.
We have activities and events for:
- Those who are exploring faith, new to faith or are experienced in faith
- Those who need guidance, training and help at the different stages and situation we face in life
- Those who are young ageing and everyone in between!
- Those who need to be listened to, prayed for and encouraged
- Those who want to relax, have some fun and connect with other people.
There are things that take place every day of the week and you can explore all of them on our website.
We hope that you will journey with us and find a community that will encourage, help, bless and give you life.
If you have any questions, or can’t find what you are looking for, please do get in touch and we’ll point you in the right direction.